2/15/2014

Diesel Sweeties Volume 2: Bacon Is a Vegetable, Coffee Is a Vitamin TP

by
Paperback, 136 pages
Expected publication: February 19th 2014 by Oni Press 

Description:
Bacon. Coffee. Vegetables. Join the Diesel Sweeties for an in-depth examination of how vices are good for you and vegetables are fortified with righteous indignation. This full-color collection is the perfect addition to any meal-instagramming foodie's diet. Delicious, nutritious, and full of wood pulp fiber!

Review:
The title of the book and the 8-bit cover caught my eye. I had figured this would be a funny book but I was overall sorely disappointed. Diesel Sweeties, as I later found out, is a web comic. I must assume that the comic is pretty funny since the comics have been around for awhile and they are printing a TP. Most of the comics dealt with coffee, bacon, and vegetarians. There were a few panels in the book that made me giggle (but not laugh). If this is a best of their coffee and bacon strips, then I will probably not be a fan now or in the future. Sorry.

Rating:
2.0/10.0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment