10/06/2013

The Plague Forge (Dire Earth Cycle #3)

by 
ebook448 pagesExpected publication: September 24th 2013 by Del Rey

Description:
The Plague Forge delivers an unbeatable combination of knockout action and kick-ass characters as the secrets to the ultimate alien mystery from The Darwin Elevator and The Exodus Towers are about to be unraveled.


Review:
I thoroughly enjoyed The Plague Forge from the beginning of the book to the end. I am very sad this is the end of the series. I was kept on the edge of my seat from The Darwin Elevator to The Exodus Towers and now sadly The Plague Forge.


I will miss all the characters in this series. Since this is the final book in the series, I do not want to give away any of the plot or the ending. The story picks up seamlessly from The Exodus Towers. Run out today and buy this book, along with the previous books in the trilogy.


I received an EARC of this book from NetGalley.


Rating:
10.0

No comments:

Post a Comment